Spam email instruktoroknak

Fontos! Ha instruktor vagy, és kaptál email-t Mr. Smith Grand-től, vagy bárkitől ezzel a szöveggel:

"Hello,
I am Mr Smith Grand.I contact you on Kettlebell Training.Well myDaughter (Jullie) is coming to stay with her freind for 2 months andshe love Kettlebell. I want her to be coming to your training duringher staying ok.
So Note: My Daughter Jullie is just a beginner, so please kindly teachher well. Also kindly let me know your charges cost of thetraining,inorder for me to arrange for her payment before her travel.
Please Advise back on
1. The cost for the training within these 2 months
2. Let me know your mode of payment either by cheque.
3. And your contact Name and address and including your phone numberfor the payment.
I will be glad to read from you soonest.
Best regards,
Mr Smith Grand.",

akkor tudd, hogy ez egy spam. Adatokat akarnak kicsalni, majd pénzt.
A Dragondoor nyílt, és zárt rkc-fórumán is olvashatsz erről!

Ricsi

Megjegyzések

Népszerű bejegyzések ezen a blogon

14.07.14. - 14.07.20

13.05.20, hétfő

13.05.18, szombat